|N.J. Automated Gate Services has been installing and servicing gated entries and access controls for commercial and residential properties since 1980.|
BG770 industrial-duty single arm
LiftMaster Barrier - BG770 Industrial-Duty Single Arm Barrier
The BG770 offers reliable performance barrier gate operator for industrial applications such as airports, parking garages, and manufacturing plants. Engineered for the highest durability and safety, this powerfully designed barrier gate operator supports arm lengths up to 12 feet and arms weighing up to 25 pounds. Heavy 11-gauge steel weather-resistant cabinet with a durable baked-on powder-coated finish and a continuous-duty 1/2 HP industrial motor with overload protection supports 100 cycles per hour, making this model ideal for installations that experience heavy traffic.
* Dual gate operation
* Control inputs: Control inputs allow the connection of a full range of optional external devices like loop detectors,
telephone entry systems, access control systems and radio receivers
* Limit settings: All driven limit cams are fully adjustable, adding considerable convenience to unit installation and
* 2 year warranty
* Reverse Cabinet Modification
* Articulated Arms: For use in parking garages where normal arms would be obstructed by ceiling or other obstacles.
Available in both wood and PVC construction.
* 12 Foot Wood Arms Standard arm used in most applications
* 10 & 15 Foot PVC Arms Replaces the standard wood arm with a lighter weight PVC arm.
* Thermostatically Controlled Heater For use in extreme cold environments.
* Single-Button Radio Modification Allows you to use a radio control to both open and close the barrier arm.
Operator speed - Opening time:11 seconds
115/208/230 VAC, Single phase - 60 Hz
208/230/460/575 VAC, Three phase - 60 Hz
Operator weight - 350 pounds
One - 24 VAC
One - 115 VAC (available only with the 115V model)
Gear Reduction: 60:1 wormgear reducer in oil
Motor: 1/2 HP continuous duty
Metal Frame: 11-gauge pre-galvanized steel
* Dual Gate Capability: Supports the operation of 2 separate gate operators in unison at a single entrance, assuring
consistent, simultaneous open/close cycle for both operators and is bi-part capable.
* Timer to Close: This optional programmable module can be set from 1 to 1,024 seconds. The unit will automatically
close when your programmed time has expired.
* Plug-in Style Loop Detectors: The operator incorporates a 2-harness support system that can accept up to 2 plug-in
loop detectors for exit or hold-open functions.
* Long-Distance Wiring Module: This module allows you to mount accessories or controls beyond 100 feet from the
SAM Limit Switch Modification: This added limit switch enables the BG 770 to be used in a Sequenced Access
Management system. This system may include a single BG 770 or a pair of BG 770 barrier gates and any slide or swing
gate operator equipped with a GL control board.
Model & Description
* G651209 - Wood arm, up to 12 feet in length
* G651210 - Wood articulated arm, use when height limitations are present; available up to 12 feet in length (special
order, 4-week lead time minimum)
* G651210K - Articulated arm hardware kit (wood arm not included)
* G651209P - PVC single arm, available up to 10 feet in length
* G651210P - PVC articulated arm, use when height limitations are present; available up to 10 feet in length (special
order, 4-week lead time minimum)
* G108019 - PVC arm mounting clamp (required with 10 foot PVC arm) * G90PGR - Single button radio modification
* G50FL12024 - Flex red light strip
* 50PVCARM - 15 foot PVC arm with adapter
Industrial-Duty Single Arm Barrier Gate Operator
The LiftMaster® BG770 offers reliable performance barrier gate operator for industrial applications such as airports, parking garages, and manufacturing plants.